View Single Post
Old 11-08-2023, 09:52 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default What is the one thing that automatically makes you mad?

Is there anything that is guaranteed to make you mad, no matter what? Something that just drives you crazy and cranky in no time at all?

No matter the where, at home or work or anywhere, or the why, I get mad quick when I have internet or computer problems. It just sets me off and I know I don't handle those issues as well as I do other things that pop up.

I am much more demanding of the service people, as in I want things fixed right that minute, than of anything else I can think of. I have no patience at all with it and have been know to be a total "Karen" about it. I am not proud of it, but it is almost like I can't help it, that is how mad I get.

Yesterday my lawn guy cut my internet/phone/TV cord to the house. This is the second time he has done this and I was not gracious when he contacted me. I know he was surprised at my attitude because I am usually pretty chill about things, but not about that. That one really made me mad and it showed.

Do you have a hot button thing like that? I would love to know I am not the only one who has something that sets them off in a heartbeat.

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 11-08-2023 at 08:26 PM.