View Single Post
Old 11-09-2023, 11:20 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
All of these things are good ones. I'm a pretty "water off a duck's back" and let things roll most of the time....I think it kinda depends on the day I'm having and how annoyed I am already with life and the day.

But for sure, one thing that can get me going at work currently is that fact that we have NO FREAKING PROCESSES. Like it's effing free for all. Organized chaos at it's best and it seriously gets under my skin, because I'm pulled in 1000 directions trying to answer or help with things that are mine, half mine, not mine, far from mine, etc....and it's like geesh people, if we could just get a little organized all of this could FLOW SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can totally relate. At my job, we do have processes, but no one follows them and no one enforces them, so it is a free for all here too. Unfortunately it always seems to land on my desk because it all ultimately impacts production which impacts planning. I am forever changing things because others can't get their crap together. Drives me batty.