View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 08:48 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default October This or That Winners

It's time to announce the winners of our October 2023 This or That Challenge!

Sweet Rewards Codes will be sent tonight or tomorrow.

I'm doing this just a little bit differently to streamline the process for myself. I like to use Google Sheets with 7 columns so I can have everything in one place.

We picked the three winners randomly using the random numbers generator on google. Show off & Shout Out! thread. I use google sheets and go through each post to validate and put them in numerical order starting at ?2? because the title takes up the ?1? spot. This way I don?t need to delete any posts and I have all the challenges in one place.

Below you will see the winning numbers.

The above numbers correspond to the names listed below:
The winner for 'leaving love' category: MirandaB
The winner for 'show off' category: Ginette
And, the winner for 'shout out' category as nominated by aussiegirl is sucali Congratulations, ladies!

If you are one of these mentioned scrappers, please send the name of the product (a free kit or mini bundle up to $15 in value) you'd like from the shoppe, along with your First and Last Name via email to challenges@sweetshoppedesigns.com and Robin will get a download key out to you!

Last, but not least, after eliminating all Sugbabe posts and those that did not complete 15 challenges from October 2023 - This or That? Tracker thread, we used the same random number generator from google to get the winner of our $50 gift certificate. Congratulations to tanyiadeskins!You have won a $50 gift certificate for completing all 15 This or That? challenges last month. Please email Robin at the above address to claim your prize!