View Single Post
Old 12-08-2023, 12:16 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Ugh, having teenagers is the worst- everything is so expensive!

My daughter (15) is pretty easy to shop for as she loves all the hair/makeup/clothes stuff popular now. She wants lululemon shorts and tank tops- although she's sent me some amazon dupes links that I've forwarded on to my mom/sister for her. She wants a new bat for softball & of course the one she wants is $500. So that's pretty much all she gets.

My son (12) needed a new gaming system, his old one was almost 8 years old & either needed a new hard drive or just replaced. So he is getting a new xbox. That's all he pretty much cares about. His list was a new xbox, xbox giftcards and a Kraken Jersey.

My inlaws are taking us to Hawaii for Christmas, so the kids both get their big gift from us and then I've loaded their stockings with reef safe sunscreen, waterproof phone cases and travel supplies. We all are getting new swimsuits for Christmas too. We've been preaching to the kids that Hawaii is for Christmas and that we will want to do some adventures there as well as buy souvenirs, so I think they understand that under the tree will not be much this year- but our gifts are plenty!