View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 04:04 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points - 36pts
NR Points - 4pt
Total Points -- 40 pts

#1 Scrap with none traditional colours in your heart filled layouts this month -- 2 points

#2 - Photo perspective - 2 points + 1NR point (Hello Love Kit released 9.2, layout done 11.2)

#3 - Get Textured! Add some dimension and fun to your layouts with brushes, paint and stamps, the crazier, the better! - 2pts

#4 - Be inspired by this print to create a layout that has overlapping circles as the main design element. - 2 pts

#5 - Sometimes, you just have teeny-tiny Instagram photos but they’re so cool, you want to include them! Use at least 15 photos - 2pts

#6 Have journalling or a quote be the main pop on your page - 2 points +1NR (kit released 16.2, scrapped 17.2)

#7 - Create one paper shape on your page that looks folded in half - 2 points

#9 - I love cheesy valentine sayings. Use one as the title or journaling on your next project. - 2 pts

#10 - Be inspired by this photo to create a layout - 2 pts

#11 - Use one of these awesome Vintage Posters to inspire your layout color palette or design. I chose image 3 for my design -- 2 pts

#12 - 12- Be inspired by the PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR 2013 and use emerald as a significant color in your LO. - 2pts.

#15 - Use Geometric shapes in your layout - 2pts

#16 - Big Title Work on the layout -- 2 pts

#17 -- 5 Hearts 2 points

#18 - Use this adorable mini album as inspiration to scrap about how you are finding joy right now, today! Use lots of layers, ribbons, patterns, and a large block title! - 2 points

#19 - Use ideas from this paper layout to scrap about a relationship, good or bad - 2 points

#20 - Spin a Lift - Be inspired by a layout by Suladesign and spin it! - 2 points + 1NR Point )kit released 16.2, layout done 16.2)

#23 - Be inspired by one of the papers in the flickr group - 2 pts + 1NR (bought 23.2. scrapped 1.3)

MY BLOG | PINTEREST

BIG FAN!

Last edited by ksbella; 03-01-2013 at 09:26 PM.