View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 11:10 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Challenge Points: 24
NR Points: 1
Total Points: 25

#30 – Check out this cool macro photography tutorial and gallery. Create a layout that features a photo where you use a macro photography technique – 2 pts

#29 - Recipe Challenge - Create a layout inspired by this fun paper layout by Heather Leopard using this recipe for fabulous! One Large Photo, 8 Patterned Papers, A Starburst, Flowers and a whimsical font! – 2 pts

#4 - Be inspired by this print to create a layout that has overlapping circles as the main design element. – 2 pts

#2 – 2 - It's all about {Photo} perspective, change up your angle, change up your layouts! Get high and look down at your subject, get low and look up, anything but the standard "point and cheese!" – 2 pts

#17 – Scrap a page with at least 5 hearts – 2 pts

#12 - Be inspired by the PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR 2013 and use emerald as a significant color in your LO - 2 pts

#19 - Use ideas from this paper layout to scrap about a relationship, good or bad - 2 pts + 1 NR point

Using It's A Girl Thing by Juliana Kneipp and Mye De Leon, page posted 2/20:

#23 - Check out this photo pool of cool patterns and use one (or more!) as inspiration for a bold layout background! Link up your
chosen pattern in your credits - 2 pts

#7- One thing I miss from my paper scrapping days are folded paper hearts (and stars and snowflakes) on my pages. Create one paper shape on your page that looks folded in half. - 2 pts

#16 - All these letters make me want to see what you can do with BIG title work on your page. We're looking for really BIG titles or font work, it should stand out on your page! - 2 pts

#32 - By The Numbers: This year we're focusing on creating a collection of layouts that tell our story in numbers. This month we want you to focus on dates! What date did you get married or have a baby? What year did you graduate from high school? How did you mark 12/12/12? Is there another date that's meaningful to you? Scrap it and make sure to really put the focus of your page on the date! - 2 pts

#3 - Get Textured! Add some dimension and fun to your layouts with brushes, paint and stamps, the crazier, the better! - 2 pts

Total points: 25

Last edited by immaculeah; 02-24-2013 at 04:59 PM.