View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 07:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Total: 10 points

9. Nothing makes me happier than learning new ways to edit my photos. There are tons of tutorials on photo editing on this site. Go there and pick an edit to try on one of your photos. Make sure you tell us which one you used! 2 pts.

20 - This is such a beautiful white layout. Use it as inspiration to create your own monochromatic layout in any color you choose. You may have an accent color, but your page should focus on various shades of a single color. - 2 pts.

21 - One pinner had a cute idea to frame these speech bubbles and use a dry erase marker to write down cute quotes (said by kids, friends, etc.). I love the idea of documenting memorable quotes, so be inspired to create a page that includes a speech bubble and documents a quote you want to remember. - 2 pts.

23. Be inspired by The Lonely Planet website where readers tell their travel stories in 140 characters or less. Create a page that tells a story of travel adventure you have had or you hope to have one day. - 2 pts

31 - Cool things off and think Christmas in July! Be inspired by this cute birthday party idea and create a layout that features your favorite December holiday. Think Christmas, New Year's Eve, Hanukkah, etc. - 2 pts

Total points: 10

Last edited by abm234; 07-10-2013 at 08:38 AM.