View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 05:17 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett View Post
hahaha kcb is feisty tonight!!

My pet peeve today isn't really true a "pet peeve," but I'm so irked by it that I'm going to share. i am SO sick of lousy customer service. I actually hung up on a CSR for a company I called today because he was making me so mad. I couldn't even form words to speak to the man. Then tonight, we were at the mall and ran into a store manned by a teenage girl who had NO business being in charge of a retail establishment. She was SO rude, didn't have a clue what she was doing, and made it clear that we were bothering her.

So yeah, I'm over customer service types today. LOL
Customer service from LG. LIfe is NOT good with LG. If are looking to buy something DO NOT buy from LG. Their customer service is HORRIBLE! When you call their 1800 #, you are taken overseas where no one speaks English without a strong accent. It was so bad this last time that I POLITELY asked if I could speak to someone else without an accent. Every question he asked me, I had to ask "what?" "say that again" "I am having a hard time understanding what you are saying". His response to my question????? He hung up on me. I have no words for how horrible LG's customer service is.

this is after fighting LG to return our first washer and dryer because it didn't work The manager of Fry's Electronic (where we bought it) was speechless over the treatment I received. He actually had me talk to them while I was on speaker phone on his phone. He could.not get over how rude they were.

Sears has stopped carrying LG for that reason.

Sooo, my pet peeve? LG.