View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 02:22 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I used to hate to go to the salon. The thought of spending so much money on a haircut, and then hating it or it being something I totally didn't want. I found a walk-in place call The Haircuttery (I think it's a chain). I took my daughters there first to try it out (sneaky mom, I know!). Then I went back with a simple update to my then current cut and gave them a try. It worked out well and now I go there every 2-3 months to get my hair cut and my eyebrows waxed. It's not a super fancy salon or anything. But, I only pay $ and that is to get my hair washed, cut and, when I feel like splurging, blow dried and then my eye brows done. I find it's a lot less stressful of an environment because it's not a high end salon and the ladies there are pretty darn nice. I don't even have to bring a picture of what I want anymore because now they know me.

I had to give several local places a try before I found one that a truly like, but nothing feels better than getting your hair cut and looking good and not feeling like you could have bought a whole bunch of other stuff instead!

Good luck finding a place you like La! Maybe Ce can cut it for you. :P