View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Think Outside The Box - February 9

So honestly, I thought some of you may have shied away from last week's radiant violet challenge (purple is a cursed color in designing after all) but the layouts you created were just stunning! I'm sure this week's breathtaking inspiration is going to have you coming up with a slew of GORGEOUS pages too, and I can't wait to see what you create!

As usual, you'll need to scrap a layout for this challenge and post in this thread by midnight EST on February 15th, 2014 for your chance to win your choice of a kit from our Featured Designer Shawna Clingerman's shoppe!

Don't forget if you miss the deadline for this week's Featured Designer giveaway, you can still earn Sweet Rewards for completing all of this month's TOTB challenges too!

Before I go, I'm proud to announce our TOTB winner for the February 2nd challenge...

Congrats Rachel, you can check out this thread for details on how to claim your prize!

Before I go, I just wanted to say keep your eyes open over the next few days for a big announcement regarding our challenges that should make playing along sweeter than ever!

Robin

Last edited by Robin Carlton; 02-09-2014 at 01:02 AM.