View Single Post
Old 07-02-2007, 05:26 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I first found out about digi-scrapping in Aug 05 and still call myself a newbie

Yeah, I still have moments where I feel like it's missing something or there's too much...but amazingly I've been able to be done w/LOs after about 60-90 minutes lol. I figure I'm pretty much scrapping everyday...I'll have thousands of LOs when things are all said and done and not to stress over the one I'm doing. I feel the same way about my journaling...I just let it flow out of me. Sometimes I go back and read it and am embarrassed by all the grammar mistakes lol. If I haven't moved it onto my EHD yet I'll fix it...if it's been moved already i"ll just leave it lol.

When i found digi-scrapping (have never paper scrapped), although I had PS6 on my desktop (I think it was either 5 or 6) and at work...I've never used it. I followed a tutorial step by step working in PSCS2 for my 1st LO.

Um...Yeah...I have lots of stuff lol. I pretty much filled up a 200GB EHD w/LOs, pixs and scrapstuff...after burning the PSD/TIF onto another DVD...I've just deleted the PSD/TIF off the EHD. I recently got a 500GB and will get another when I find it for under $100 again.

==> Click HERE if you dare <==