View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 01:59 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default mail delivery question (and poll)

I am really annoyed with our mail carrier. She never comes into our yard when we have a package or certified mail. She just leaves the package next to the mailbox or just this side of the fence next to where the mailbox is. We dont have a gate so there is no reason why she cant come up. She doesnt even honk while at the mailbox. Today we got a certified letter with a check in it which we really needed but she didnt bother to honk so my husband had to go chase her down. Ive called and complained in the past about her dropping packages at the road and they said they would talk to her but obviously they either didnt or she doesnt care. When my husband found her about a block from the house he told her we were there all morning and asked her why she didnt just honk and he said she got an attitude about it and just snatched the letter and had him sign it then handed it to him. So now for the poll I am just curious when you get a package from USPS or say a letter which requires a signature does your carrier bring it to your door or at least pull in your yard and honk??

Dreaming of creating for Cindy Schneider, Studio Flergs & Kristin Cronin-Barrow