Thread: sale on MFH
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Cindy I believe there is a similar black and white in the first collection, I suppose it depend son the exposure of the photo beginning out though. I will play a bit and see what I have lovey and get back to you.

Shawna the photographers tool box one and two are all work flow actions for CS and up. They are all different actions.
The Elements tool box is compatible for Elements Five through CS4 and has a few actions I believe that differ then the ones from CS version but have some similar ones as well. They were all made individually however ( I didnt clone anything from one set to another) So even though they are the same type of action they may give you a diff result does that make sense (in a good way I promise lol!) I had a lot of people request the Elements tool box so I wanted to make sure the girls without the CS could have something like this as well. I am gonna add up more info on the site too so I dont cause anymore confusion LOL My sleep deprived state made me a bit wonky last night loading the shop LOL I have i all under control now though, after about umm 6 cups of coffee LOL