View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 12:52 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2vasquez View Post
Traci -

I have both a brownie and cadette scout and knowing how the GS is with their images, the things I would want ie try-its, interest project patches and such would probably be off limits but......the girls do many different type of projects through out the year that you could do things around:

Here are the girl scout levels quickly:

Daisies - kindergarten/1st[LIST][*]colors: royal blue and white[*]earns little petals that represent various part of the Girl Scout promise[*]some outings that my girls have done: pumpkin patch, library, fire station, lots of crafts, teddy bear teas
For the daisies portion, you could do a flower like their patches.

It has a blue center, and then the petals are light blue, yellow, lime green, red, orange, purple, hot pink, green, light pink and then kind of a magentaey light purple color. The petals can go in any order around the blue center.. and the center is more of a square shape than round. HTH

Also for both the GS and the BS kit.. I would do numbers.. like the troop number patches. They are rectangles of various colors with the numbers stitched in white.