View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 04:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to pewtertm

white lights or multi colored? I prefer white, but DH and Rachel both like colored, so they win out LOL

ornaments themed or just a mishmash? mostly Hallmark ornaments (I've collected them since 1989), and now getting a collection of Rachel's handmade ornaments

christmas music...classical songs or the new jazzed up versions? ummm...both Although I do NOT like new arrangements for traditional songs.

any special traditions you do throughout the season? looking at Christmas lights...the park across from Rachel's school has a huge drive-thru display that we do several times each season. Rachel and mom bake Christmas cookies. Rachel and DH generally put together a gingerbread house.

any special traditions you do on Christmas eve/Christmas day? candlelight service on Christmas Eve at church. Rachel gets to open one gift (pajamas) on Christmas Eve so that she'll be ready for pics on Christmas morning. At the church service (we go to 11pm), the kids all seem to be either in pj's or dressed up. Not much in-between

and finally...to eggnog or not to eggnog? yuck. NOT.