View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 01:01 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I'm going to be in the minority and say I'm 'eh about the new previews. Sorry designers, I know you worked SO HARD repackaging and really I'm sure I'll get used to it. I'm kinda like Kellie and I feel like the middle is all "mushed" up together.

And while I love pinterest, so far the challenges on there is messing with my straight line loving OCD! While I agree the old format had so many words, this one is just bouncing up and down all over the place with the size of the photos.

Maybe just a pdf of a list of the challenges with key words after all the challenges are done (which I'm like others and prefer to scrap my already existing photos, all 4659324 of them). Is there a reason for the delay in the pinterest posting? Just curious?

Gosh I sound all whiney, but you asked what I thought! Nothing I HATE, but things that bug me. I do like the clean style and the white of the forums. I do like the look of the previews for the template designers, clean and easy to see. I do like all the new stuff on the home page. I do love all the designers you have here and the super friendly staff!

I SSD!!