View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 03:21 AM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

I didn't apply for a Babe spot.... Not because I have had my share of rejections AND I have, lol. BUT because I was selected once to be a guest on a STORE TEAM somewhere to be unnamed. It was a 1 or 2 month commitment (or maybe a trial run for permanent spot, who knows) IT was more work than I bargained for. This is something you don't quite understand until you are there and doing it. I said my thank yous and goodbyes when my time was up. It was for me like having a JOB I didn't get paid for. For me scrapping is not a job...it's my hobby, my escape, my friendships. I have never wanted to be on a stores team since.
This may help some of you as you go forward and it may not. I will say never give up until you feel at peace with it. I am only on one CT and I apply to very few calls knowing I am competing with some of the very best scrappers in all of digi land. I consider myself a good scrapper and I love most of my pages. I redo what I don't love. I scrap for me and if it's liked, it is and if it's not that's ok too. If you want to get better for a call ask for help from someone you admire. For me, that is Tracey of Clever Monkey Graphics.

Last edited by Scrappy Penguin; 05-29-2020 at 03:24 AM.