View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 10:20 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
When you say snap, does that mean take a photo and post it? Take a photo and scrap it?

"Post a QOTD in the forum" Does that mean answer a QOTD or actually start a post with a random question?

What do you mean "scrap with your favorite kit from an ongoing collection"? I'm not sure what is part of a designer's collection, what they will add to or not. What if I'm wrong with the kit choice?
On the "snap" challenges, yuo don't actually have to scrap a layout. Just take a picture and add it to your card. (Must be a new photo taken for this card though... we're going on the honor system here!)

For the QOTD challenge, I think the intent is to get some extra chatter going in the forum, so we'd love it if you'd actually start a new thread as opposed to just answering on. However, I'm pretty sure none of us are going to hunt anyone down and disqualify you if you respond to a thread instead of posting a new one.

Several of the designers have kits that they've been adding to for a while. For example, Flergs & Amber have their Believe in Magic series and Wendy & Amanda have their Around the World series. I'm not sure that there's an easy way to find these kits, BUT again, we aren't looking to disqualify anyone. So, if you use a kit that's part of a collection, you'll be fine.

I hope that answers your questions! We really just want everyone to have fun and enjoy the weekend, so if you play along as honestly and fairly as possible, you'll be fine.