View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett View Post
On the "snap" challenges, yuo don't actually have to scrap a layout. Just take a picture and add it to your card. (Must be a new photo taken for this card though... we're going on the honor system here!)

For the QOTD challenge, I think the intent is to get some extra chatter going in the forum, so we'd love it if you'd actually start a new thread as opposed to just answering on. However, I'm pretty sure none of us are going to hunt anyone down and disqualify you if you respond to a thread instead of posting a new one.

Several of the designers have kits that they've been adding to for a while. For example, Flergs & Amber have their Believe in Magic series and Wendy & Amanda have their Around the World series. I'm not sure that there's an easy way to find these kits, BUT again, we aren't looking to disqualify anyone. So, if you use a kit that's part of a collection, you'll be fine.

I hope that answers your questions! We really just want everyone to have fun and enjoy the weekend, so if you play along as honestly and fairly as possible, you'll be fine.
Thank you!! I'll start a new QOTD thread since I answered and have been answering Sarah's posts!!

You know, I didn't realize Wendy and Amanda were doing an Around the World theme until you mentioned something and I remembered seeing they did a Scotland kit this week! I'm so clueless when it comes to those things!

Thanks for the answers.