Old 04-11-2022, 07:25 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesser1981 View Post
I'd love to see you create this series

To keep it simpler to start, you'd probably want something like
- Desert, rock formations, both reds & browns
- Lush & green w/ waterfalls, mountains trees, etc (big trees, for the red woods, sequoia)
- Glaciers, Mountains, lakes, cold, LOL!
- Tropical/Swamp, snakes, gaters, bugs, turtles, fish
-Maybe throw volcanos in w/ the tropical or have more add on smaller kits to go with the larger theme to really help or w/ the desert

I love the idea of one that could be used for the monuments as well.

What about America the Beautiful: Deserts
America the Beautiful: Mountains
America the Beautiful: Monuments/History
America the Beautiful: Tropical
America the Beautiful: Snow Covered

add-ons:
Volcanos
Hot Springs
Caves
Lakeshores

IDK, just some ideas.
Having been to a lot of national parks, I think this is the best way to go. There's such a diversity in our parks (and very complicated history of the parks themselves) that breaking it down into parts would be best.

To the add-on suggestions, I would also suggest a military/fort/battle theme.

Personally, I would love to see a Monuments/History kit first as many designers focus on the nature aspect of the parks rather than the history aspect. For example, we went to Gettysburg a few years ago and I've never scrapped the photos because I haven't found a good military history kit. Same with places like Valley Forge. We may not like to think about war but it's a big part of history.

We've also been to one of the most remote National Parks (Dry Tortugas National Park) and while it has a lot of nature it's also a decommissioned fort so I would need a military kit to scrap it.