View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 04:30 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I just had this done on December 4th. While it is still too early to really tell if it's worked or not, I will say this is the best I have felt in MANY MANY years! I had been bleeding very heavily for just over 2 years straight (but Ive had this issue my entire adult life), every single day. I was miserable, to say the least. I had only very little spotting for 2 days after surgery and not a spot since then! Im in heaven right now, lol. My doctor has said he's confident I have had a successful ablation, but if not then we will do the hysterectomy immediately as I can't even stand the thought of going back to that everyday bleeding again. As for the surgery itself, it was done at a surgical center. I was home within a couple hours and that night I had some pretty awful pain (it was more of a bloating, heavy pressure.. not pain like a knife in me, lol), but nothing that a heavy dose of motrin didn't fix. I woke up the next day and felt 10000% percent. I remember looking at my husband and saying I haven't felt this good in years! Its nice to have that time back in my pocket to use wherever I want to use it, instead of in the bathroom a million times a day - I like having the money back in my pocket too! lol

For now, Im glad I made this choice instead of hysterectomy. I'd do it again in a heart beat!