View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 11:04 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

New Release= 5 points
Total Points= 30 points

My spot!

Shrink-A-Template from Blog 1 pt

Extra Point from Blog (1 pt + 1 NR- Now & Then- released 8/11, uploaded 8/15)

1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points

Synchronized Swimming:

Boxing

Diving:

Badminton:

Gymnastics:

Archery:

2 - This month's featured designer is not only churning out spectacular products in the shoppe week after week, but she's also a spectacular scrapper with a style all her own. Get to know Lynnette in this month's featured designer spotlight and scraplift her to earn points! - 1 pt. + 1 NR I Love Me Some Nikki, released 8/25, uploaded 8/27)

5 - I think llamas are adorable! Be inspired by the cuties at cuteoverload.com and scrap something you think is adorable. - 1 pt. + 1 NR (Half Pack 53- released 7/11, uploaded 7/15)

15. Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout. - 2 pts. + 1 NR (I Love Me Some Nikki, released 8/25, uploaded 8/27)

22. Chose one of these fun August holidays and scrap a layout showing how you celebrated. - 1 pt.

26. Food is involved in so much of our lives. Take inspiration from this quote, and scrap about something foodie... anything from your favorite dish, your relationship with food, or your favorite people to dine with. -1 pt. (includes recipe for favorite pizza dough)

27. Use inspiration from this amazing blog to capture those little moments, from a story perspective, in your photos. Scrap those photos, along with the story behind them. -2 pts.

29. Love this idea! Make a timeline or list on your layout of a story as it progresses. -1pt.

31-Mixing different patterns is a huge trend right now. That the fashion inspiration and mix up at least 4 different paper patterns on your layout. - 1pt

35- What is your recipe for happiness? Use this super cute word inspiration to scrap what it takes to make you happy! -1pt + 1 NR (All About Me Cards, released 8/25, uploaded 8/28)

40. Darcy has some AMAZING freebies at dafont.com. Use one of her free fonts on a page (journaling, title, etc doesn't matter where!). 1 pt (used Brewhaus Special)

Last edited by marlathrall; 08-30-2012 at 06:38 PM.