View Single Post
Old 07-05-2020, 05:31 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Digital scrapping for 12.5 years. Started scrapping with CM in 1999. But I used to put things in other types of albums since high school.... had a whole book of wedding announcements from newspapers and another of newspaper articles about a cousin's high school football career.

I do use a big camera 99.9% of the time. Either my T5 or my other 2 smaller Canon cameras. Only time I use my phone camera is to take a picture of something I see in a store.

I scrap for me, no one else. I very rarely do challenges because there are certain things I really dislike (paint, sprinkles and washi tape being the top of my list) and a lot of challenges require those. I also don't longer post my layouts in any gallery unless I do a challenge.

I am not fond of art journaling, mixed media or pocket scrapping at all. I'm more of a clean and simple scrapper using templates. Big fan of templates from day 1 of my digital scrapping.

I do force myself to take at least 1 photo every single day so more of my photos are boring and mundane but it is interesting to see what life is like in retirement and now the pandemic.