View Single Post
Old 11-01-2019, 01:18 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Can you remember what intimidated or mystified you when you first started scrapbooking?
I can remember being puzzled about putting together a cluster. I was really stumped about how to start it, what goes where, what size does it need to be. It took me quite awhile to feel comfortable with it and now it is my fave thing to put together on a page. Sometimes we make things more difficult than they need to be, once I relaxed and just started experimenting, it happened so easily and then I wondered what I had been stressed about

What is the first thing you think of when I mention Christmas is coming.
I think of food. I want to do some family baking and will have my granddaughter over to help me which is pretty amazing b/c she's been hospitalized for almost 2 yrs and although she won't be able to do too much, she can help a bit and that is pretty spectacular. I can't wait.

Do you remember your first car?
I had a little orange car, I forget what kind, but maybe a toyota. It was a standard shift and sometimes I would stall it while waiting at an intersection. Fun times LOL.

Where you first in line for anything?
Last week I had to go to Service Canada (applied for early pension since I don't contribute to it, being self employed). There was no line-up and I was first. The clerk said that never happens LOL. The wait time is generally 30-60 minutes.