View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 12:16 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to Nikki Epperson

{30pts - total}

1 - Lift a layout by Jennifer Fox, our Treat of the Month for November, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.
{1pt + 1pt NR Inspired by Jennifer = 2 pts}

2 - NO-vember -- what are some things you just can't say "no" to?
{1pt + 1pt NR Cup of Joy = 2 pts}

3 - Scrap you Stash - go back in your stash and use an older kit to scrap a page!
{1pt}

4 - Ad Challenge - California Closets - use this fabulous ad as inspiration for your next layout!
{1pt}

7 - In honor of National Donut Day, scrap a page using only circular papers and photos. Accent elements may be whatever you like ie. ribbons, flowers, tags, etc.
{1pt + 1 pt NR Online = 2 pts}

8 - "Everyday" - Cup of coffee? Sunglasses? your Cell Phone? what's something that is a part of your everyday? Something you can't live without?
{1pt + 1pt NR Cup of Joy = 2 pts}

14 - November is the time for holiday wish lists! Create a page that features your holiday gift wish list. Alternatively, have your kids make a list and scrap it!
{1pt}

20 - Can you make a happy page on a black background paper? Let’s see! (Thanks to Heddy in our community for the great suggestion!)
{1pt}

27 - Mark Twain's autobiography is being released this month. Use a quote by Mark Twain on your page.
{2pts}

31 - Triple Lift - create a three layouts that are scraplifts of the following people. Remember to include links to your original inspiration above each of your layouts when you post them in your portfolio tracker.
{5pts}

31a - Scraplift YOU
original:

new:

31b - Scraplift a BABE
original by Mi:

lift:

31c - Scraplift a FAVE
original by Sammi:

lift:

32 - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

32a - What's your sign?
32b - I am really good at...

32c - I am really bad at...
32d - If it was my last week on earth, I would...

32e - Today I...

DSD Challenges

Scraplift {1pt}

Cookie {1pt}

Paper 2 Digi {1pt}

Blog Bonus Challenges
Blog Bonus #2
{1pt}
SAL of Gemma
Original:

Mine:

Blog Bonus #3

Blog Bonus #4
{1pt.}

Happily Creating For:

Krystal Hartley ♥ Libby Pritchett ♥ Meghan Mullens ♥ Melissa Bennett

Last edited by Nikki Epperson; 12-01-2010 at 09:36 PM.