View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 07:28 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillW View Post
Just got out of a meeting and starting tomorrow I'll be working from home - every other week. Currently there are 6 of us in a small office - when we are working on location there will only be 2 of us. I feel relieved!
Yay!!! So glad they are starting to work you from home so that you can continue to be safe!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JillW View Post
Super cute! When I first read your post I thought YOU'D made them!!!
Noooo!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
Wendy, your son's school is the WORST. Is it like a prep school for the Ivy League or something??
It's one of the few in the nation that's part of the DODEA (military), so they have HIGH expectations for their students.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
My second grader's teacher is getting onto me because i'm not uploading her assignments every day, and if it weren't for my rule-following husband, I would tell her that I just do not have the emotional energy for Camscanner and be done with it. I feel like I'm doing her a favor to supervise Ari's learning in the first place. Schools should just be taking what they can get right now, imo.

I've been doing okay, but they just told us we won't go back to school this year, and I'm NOT OKAY. I cried a lot yesterday and stared into space. Ariana brought me a plate of oranges & chocolate chip cookies yesterday to make me feel better, and it did, but the idea of being stuck at home doing school for the next six weeks makes me really bummed. I know how much I have to be thankful for, but I have all these feelings with no where to go.
I'm sorry they aren't going back to school for the remainder of the year. When I read that, I knew you'd be screaming in to your pillow. I wish I could give you a hug, but if that happened, we wouldn't be in this predicament in the first place