View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 03:45 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Would you rather swim or hike? I'd rather hike. I like being in water, but I'm not a strong swimmer and I get this water-logged feeling after half an hour or so.

Do you have a favorite neighborhood park or beach? Next door to the school I work at (and my college) is a large park. I enjoy it quite a bit. I often go walk around the park or through it on the trails.

Do you have a backyard, porch or balcony? Any flowers out there? I have an absolute monstrosity of a deck in the backyard. It has 5 different levels to it. It is oddly shaped and just weird. The previous owner who built it said (and I quote him) "I got deck happy". In our immediate back yard there are no flowers other than honeysuckle that grows on the fence. In the pasture behind the fence there are all sorts of wild flowers. We also have some flowers out front.

Do you enjoy nature photography i.e. flowers, landscape, wildlife? I used to. Now I feel kind of bored with our area. When we go some place new I'm excited to take photos but I don't take as many at home now.

Do you have a favorite flower? Yellow roses are my favorite. I also adore pink peonies. We have some beautiful coral roses that grow in our yard as well.