View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 12:27 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Are you tidy or messy around the house?
Depends on my mood. I feel like I gave up a long time ago and adopted the "excuse our mess we live here" way of thinking but with most of the kids gone now I am back to a regular routine of cleaning up in the mornings and making it look nice but if I don't feel like it, I just don't. Like today. lol

Do you have a garden or flower pots around your home?
Inside we dont have many plants because one of our cats is voracious. Seriously. Its irritating lol. But our front porch is filled with green plants (not flowering), seedlings starting to grow and a garden on one side of the house. We love plants!

What is the favorite room in your home?
In this new house, my front porch actually lol. We have chairs, speakers, fridge, fan, etc and I spend most of my time out there honestly. The fan is an industrial kind of one that even makes GA summer bearable out there.

How long have you lived where you are now?
lol we moved in on July 1st Before this we were 2 1/2 years in AL.

Do you know your neighbors?
Thankfully we cant see anyone out here but there are two people sort of close. We do know them but we don't do friendly neighbor crap. We are move the leave us alone and we will leave you alone type. (Which is good cause one is our landlord lol)