View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Are you tidy or messy around the house? Tidy, mostly. I have my messy spots but I can't stand them! I was almost perfectly tidy before kids. I always tend to have a desk pile and a laundry to-fold pile. But other than that I keep it organized and the bedrooms are neat. I am a messy person who was trained very well by neat freak parents!

Do you have a garden or flower pots around your home? I have a lot of house plants! 5 in my bathroom and 5 in the living area. And not finished yet! We do have a huge yard and I plan to plant more because I LOVE lush planted gardens, but it's too hot to go out and work in the yard now.

What is the favorite room in your home? The dining room. Our dining room is in the front of the house and is brightly sunlit... it has 4 big windows facing the street. We have a big old live oak tree in the front yard and I love sitting at the table with my coffee while the kids do their schoolwork (we homeschool) looking out the windows at the activity outside. The tree always has busy squirrels, birds, and lizards hanging out on it. And it's fun to see neighbors pass by on their bikes or walking dogs. When it's cooler we open the windows and do art at the table, or read. It's a nice spot.

How long have you lived where you are now? We've been in this house a little over 5 years now.

Do you know your neighbors? Yes! I have met the neighbors that surround our house (on our street and behind us) and I'm on first name basis with the neighbors on our street left and right and the houses across the street (so, 8 houses). I also know many people from different parts of the neighborhood who walk by or who we meet when we walk our dog. We are actually very close friends with the neighbors to our immediate left and right. I like to get to know people. The introverts probably avoid walking on my street. LOL

Last edited by YepBrook; 09-06-2019 at 01:23 PM.