View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 08:22 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
I didn't get my last page in (thought it was the 5th, despite the "don't forget" message... figured--incorrectly!--that it was still the 5th in my time zone!) so I don't have a chance, but....

tell me more about your evernote organization! That way, I'll be ready for next year!!

I always wish there were a way to sort my wish list by priority or topic, but never thought about doing it elsewhere!
I know.... I always wished there was a way to make lists within my wishlist for different porjects I have in mind (ie: recipe binder, BoM etc), I typically just scrap by year though, so I have an evernote book for each year. Within that year I have a large table made. In the table I put the preview images / links to kits and templates that I have picked out with a note of what photos I chose them for. SOMETIMES I'll make notes of what I'd like to journal about with those photos or add the journalling in a block if it's not too long. That way when I go shopping I am not overwhelmed by what to choose and it helps keep me from impulse buying as well (as much as I want ALL the pretty kits I want to be able to scrap with them even more than just have them sit in my stash and looking all pretty waiting for the perfect photos. lol