View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 03:00 PM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Default Who wants to earn a guest CT spot?

Yep! In the spirit of halloween, I thought it would be fun to have a little guest CT call. So, I chose my 2 halloween-inspired kits (Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun & My Trusty Sidekick -- ok, the super hero theme might not be halloween EXACTLY, but I bet we all know a little caped trick or treater this year!). All you have to do is create a page using one of these 2 kits and email it to libbyloucrew @ gmail.com by noon EST on Monday November 3.

My amazingly talented creative team will be doing the dirty work and selecting 2 winners who will be contacted on Tuesday November 4. Winners will have their choice of being a guest for me in the month or December or January.

So why is being my guest one of the sweetest deals in town? All of my guests receive every new release that I make for their entire month on the team (I release product weekly), and they have the opportunity to earn previouslyeleased kits, too! Not to mention the fun we have in the super-secret CT forum. LOL!

So that's it! If you want to come play with us, send those layouts in! Remember pages don't have to be halloween-themed!