View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default Elf on the Shelf: Photos

So since it's December 1st and my blog post today is all about Elf on the Shelf ideas I thought it would be fun to have a post going where we can share our own Elf Adventures this year. I actually started the night our tree went up so I've got a few days done already to share (sorry if you're on facebook and seeing this twice)

I'd love to see everyone else's Elves up to their mischief! You can just add your photos everyday as you take them.

Our elf's name is Buddy..original I know but Avery named him and nothing I said could change his mind Here's what he's been up to so far:

Night 1 - Buddy arrived under the tree with a note from Santa

Night 2 - He made a "North Pole Breakfast" for the kids...donut holes with sprinkles and hot cocoa. (I wish I'd had time to get matching plates and cups but as it was I just went with what I had on hand)

Night 3 - Buddy helped himself to popcorn and a coke while he watched TV all night (when the kids got up I had The Elf on the Shelf movie playing)

Night 4 - He wrapped up the toilet with wrapping paper! (this was a huge hit with my kids...they thought it was hilarious)

Night 5 - Buddy stole Bullseye from Woody so Buzz tried to freeze him with his laser beam

So what's your elf up to??

Last edited by nikkiARNGwife; 12-15-2011 at 09:23 PM.