Thread: Noom?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 06:25 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by icindi View Post
I was curious about Noon. I tried to find info about it without joining and the only thing I really found mentioned using different size bowls? Thanks for starting the discussion as I'd love to hear what people say.

I've found that anything you can stick with works. ;D

Biancka, not only do I cheat if I use a free version, I cheat if I don't have to go in and weigh in! I need the accountability. I can't tell you how long I paid for WW app without using it. But I"m having success with WW too. Down 81 lbs in 10 months!! I no longer have high BP and am off my BP medication. That is a win in itself! And my eating healthier is so much a part of my daily life now that I know how to eat healthfully and am determined to continue. Hoping I stick with it this time!
I tried WW and that just didn't seem to click with me either, but I may give it another try! I worked w/ a coach last year, lost 15 pounds and the decided I'd do it on my own, started working out and walking and then threw out my back. Well, needless to say, I gained everything back! I'm just disgusted with myself and haven't found the umph I need to try again.