View Single Post
Old 02-26-2015, 01:36 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Carlton View Post
Ok chickies!

I need to get some sleep, but I wanted to post quickly so you know the bugs we're aware of...

The download page is not working properly in IE or FF, please use Chrome or Safari to download your products until my web designer can look at the templates tomorrow.

Freebies are not allowing checkout at this time unless there is something that causes your order total to be more than 0.00. This includes staff orders.

Download keys now expire site wide, this means that your order history will no longer provide you indefinite access to your files. Please be sure your files are backed up because we do not reset downloads on orders older than 45 days.

I'm sure there will be another bug or two that we'll come across so please email me to let me know! We'll be working on everything above tomorrow once I've gotten a good night's sleep!

R
Thanks for the heads up on the download keys. I have several purchases from a week or so ago I need to 'unpack' to make sure I have all the pieces. A couple of times I've missed a piece or two. I always knew I could find it in my orders history. Kind-a bummed that feature is going away.