View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:51 PM
Sugar Cookie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darcy Baldwin View Post
Kim - those boys can 'wipe' up after themselves Put a bottle of wipes in the bathroom and say I never want to see pee anywhere again or you all clean with your toothbrushes! They should keep each other in line LOL. I make my boys wipe down the bathroom every day and then there is a penalty for pee if I see it. Of everything I love about being in a boy house, that's one thing I cannot abide LOL
That's funny because I DO keep a tub of wipes in the bathroom yet they rarely use them. For awhile my oldest would wipe up after himself and does a pretty good job but now my four year old is EVERYWHERE with it like my oldest used to be. I have two boys, my husband and our new baby girl in the house, too, and since I am outnumbered, apparently it is okay to leave the toilet seat up all the time. Oh, and did I mention that NO ONE flushes after peeing? Yeah, I'm sooooo done with that one lol.

As for cleaning, I do the majority if not all of the work in the house but I have no idea how long it takes. It seems lately like I'm ALWAYS cleaning something or cooking something. I still have yet to figure out how we get 2-3 loads of laundry and dishes every day lol. :P