View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 11:40 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I was in the same situation a couple of weeks ago, Julie. My first smartphone, and I asked everyone if I should get an iPhone or an Android. I've heard so many opinions it made me dizzy, lol. I had a small preference for iPhone, because well, everyone here always talks about it, haha! But when I investigated into it further, I came to realize that Android is an equivalanet option. The Samsung G S3 is actually the' best phone on the market and it's cheaper than the iphone 5 will be.
My biggest concern was that there would be much less of the cool apps available for Android, but after doing some research, that is definitely not the case anymore. Most apps available on iPhone are also available on Android and you can even play some of those popluar games with someone who has the other brand of phone.
My cousin, who has both, told me the Droid comes with more pre-installed (useful) aps and iphone charges for a lot of those apps. The price was definitely important to me, plus the fact that my hubby already had a Droid.
Sooo... I got the S3. And I LOOOOVE it! It's amazing. I love that it syncs with my google account and all my calendars, task lists, photos,... sync on all my devices and programs automaticly. It also cames with 50 GB of free space on Dropbox, which is awesome.