View Single Post
Old 08-29-2019, 02:10 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

My babies started K & 5th grade mid-August.

My little is having an... interesting time in K. His full-time teacher has yet to arrive in the classroom. There have been many conversations with the principal. We'll see how it goes.

My big is having the best year of her school career. She comes home EVERY DAY and says that her day was "amazing" or "awesome" or "fantastic." I'm only sad that my little won't get to experience that same teacher when he gets to be that age.
They're phasing out the program she's in at that school and will only have it at a school across town.

I will need to decide by the end of the school year (when our lease is up) where we'll be moving to and what school district they will be attending. Depending on the district, my daughter could be in middle school (6-8), elementary school (K-6), or intermediate school (4-8). I may be persuaded into moving across town so DS can attend the program at School B and driving DD to School A where she's at now to finish out her last year with that teacher and with those kids (who have all been in the same class, give or take a few, since 1st grade). I guess we'll see how the year goes!