View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 01:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I just finished printing our last Disney trip! I waited until Shutterfly had their flat rate sale- you can print up to 100 pages (or a few more?) per album! That really helped! I had to print basically 1 per day of our trip- all 4 parks, MVMCP.

My advice, start using the Bingo prompts here at SSD to get those pages scrapped! I find my Disney pages usually take a long time to scrap also, because I want them to be perfect! But that's ok. As long as I am aware of that, I feel better taking so long! Another word of advice- organize your Disney products. Mine are organized by character/theme/park etc. (Adventure/zoo, Frontier/Toystory, Space/Buzz, Each princess, Travel, World-Epcot, Pirate/fairy, Fantasy/Wonderland, Fab Five, Disney general) Plus any others you can think of. This really helps when you are scrapping any page, so that you can quickly see what supplies/kits you have to use. There are some supplies that I actually save in multiple folders also.

My goal was to have our Disney trip scrapped/printed in time for our next trip. I just finished printing the last albums from that trip....and our next trip isn't until Nov 2019! So my issue now, is finding everyday Disney moments I can still scrap!

I have one more piece of advice for you...and it will come in the form of a PM!