View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 08:28 AM
Babe Lead

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
I think I'm healing okay. I had a scare on Saturday, the nurse/healthline put me on bedrest Sat/Sun until I could call my dr on Monday. They called back and made me feel better. I go in on Friday for a checkup to make sure it's all okay. One of my incisions looks to be opening, so I've been babying it. I don't know if it's just my pants irritating it, but it's very painful and looks to be opening. My husband looks at it every morning. We keep putting neosporin, Frankincense and Lavender on it hoping nothing bad happens to it. But the essential oils on the other incisions (I have four total) are healing very nicely and starting to lightly scar.

The itching...boy that was miserable! The steroid is helping BIG time!! I have two more days of it and hopefully I never have to worry about the allergic reaction ever again!

So overall, good I hope. Like I said I see the dr on Friday and hopefully everything is going good and I have no more scares like I did this past weekend!
Glad to hear that your incisions are healing nicely. I hope the check up on Friday goes smoothly. I'll be thinking of you!