View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 10:16 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnZant View Post
I usually get them on a template and then walk away until anther day to finish them. That way it's at least not LONG and boring to scrap them. I also have a check list of to-be-scrapped pages that I make myself follow when all the fun pages are done.
THIS!!! Sometimes I don't even get them onto a template I just put them into a PSD file and name the file. Then it goes into my To-Do list. If I'm just putting them into a file I make sure I pick only the photos that I think I will actually use if I have too many.

I have my stuff sorted in Bridge and can then see the PSD files easily because it shows up like a jpg in Bridge. (Windows you just see a blue icon otherwise).

And I reward myself too I finish a page I'm not thrilled about and I figure out some type of reward. Right now it's doing the pages for my daughter's wedding album. My problem is that they are all similar and use the same elements for unity throughout her book. My other problem is she had sunflowers - which are beautiful BUT I'm not a "yellow color" person and have a hard time working with that color, even if it's just in the accents. This past week I finished about 15 pages of her album. So my reward is that I don't feel the pressure to do more this week and can work on some pages that just make me happy. (Oh and I bought a few things that made me smile too!)