View Single Post
Old 05-26-2021, 11:54 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsgirl View Post
Yes, Rachel! I relate to your post SO MUCH, except that my problem is the opposite: all the photos I put off scrapping are one photo layouts, and the reason I put them off is because Cindy rarely makes one photo templates.

It's why I still haven't printed my 2018 album, even though it's 99% finished. I also put off scrapping photos that are really meaningful because it's so hard for me to find the "right" products to use for something I love so much.
Yup--special photos are the other part of my problem. Some of the pages are trips where I'm drowning in photos, but there's also a nice photo of my parents the last time we saw them pre-Covid, a photo of my middle son's last Halloween dressing up, and a first day of school photo for my oldest who usually resists having his photo taken. I put them off until I feel like I can do them justice, and it never seems to be that time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bienejen View Post
What about taking a 2-3 photo template and using journal cards or word art/bits to fill the extra spots or using the same photo more than once but zooming in on a face or some other part in the other photo holders? Or put your journaling in one or more of the 'extra' photo spots?
Another thing I do is delete a few photo spots or replace a few smaller photos with a big photo. (Or not, because then I'd be pushing Kellie to scrap pages she is putting off, and I don't want to be responsible for that, LOL!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
Also, don't have it be anything CT or challenge related. I find when I keep it simple and am not trying to use a CT kit or follow challenge guidelines, it's easier to pick and chose what I want to use and get the page done quicker. Many times I won't even keep track of what items were used, so that I don't post it! I scrap these pages mostly for me and figure once it's done, it's done and I don't have to worry about it at all!
That's how I handle pages that are harder for me to scrap, too. It's never a bad thing to take some of the pressure off, but sometimes it helps and sometimes my block is more stubborn than I am.

Last edited by rach3975; 05-27-2021 at 12:12 AM.