View Single Post
Old 09-03-2021, 05:57 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm
Default Look who won their wishlist!

Happy Friday night Sweet Shoppers!

You may have seen in tonight's newsletter that we've already had our drawing from all eligible scrappers who participated in our Scrap It! Summer - Shadowbox event to choose our Win Your Wishlist winner, and I'm thrilled to share that the sweet, talented and oh-so-wonderful ClaireG is our winner!

If you're anything like me, you're curious to see what she's won, so I'm sharing her oh-so-scrumptious Wish List here for all to see...

Claire was Lucky #51 in our Summer Shadowbox master tracker thread, and we couldn't be happier for her! Congrats from all of us Claire, I'll work on getting you all of your yummy stuff this weekend... yay!

I also wanted to reiterate how grateful we are, and impressed we've been by each and every one of you who participated all summer long in our Scrap It! Summer event. We have been blown away by you guys, and truly believe we have THE best community with the most talented scrappers in all of digi-land!

I know you guys are dying to know who is going to win our other grand prize of joining our team as our newest Babe, but that is going to be a MUCH bigger, and more difficult decision for the girls and I, so hang in there and be patient with us!

Thank you so much for all you do to make SSD the sweetest spot in town!

We love you girls!

R