View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 11:25 AM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjscraps View Post
What do you do besides scrapbook? I’m sitting here at our campsite enjoying it (despite being able to see my breath this morning), and was curious if anyone else camps or what else you do for fun?

Other than camping I like to read, watch bad reality TV, go for walks, go to movie. I’m not the “physical activity” type of gal.

Wow! Already?? And here I am just celebrating that the forecast for us only reaches 90 today! I'm jelly for sure! I swear I am so tired of the heat advisories and worrying about my hubby, who works outside in a bucket truck! It's been a hot, humid summer for us and we're not even thinking about fall yet!

Right now what we do for fun usually means something in the AC Although we like to hike and go to the beach. We also like to try new restaurants with friends. Not much of a movie fan myself, but I do like to binge-watch TV while I'm doing something else. I can't just sit and watch. I'll read during commercials or knit while watching. Yesterday I worked on my bullet journal for a bit while watching old Law & Orders. I'd love to travel more but we just haven't been able to swing that in a few years - always something.