View Single Post
Old 09-08-2021, 11:50 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I typically always use flowers and greenery, ribbons, and bows if they are included in a kit. I really like foliage with berries or just interesting branches to make the cluster more interesting. I like to use washi tape on my project life style layouts. I'm also a big fan of banners, buttons and tags. I also use lots of journal cards in my project life style layouts. I'm also a big fan of word art, but will use alphas if I need to. I like the stitching included in templates but never use the stitching included in kits. I like a variety of papers, but typically always use at least one solid and one patterned paper. I typically don't use the papers that have one big scene on it, and gravitate to stripes, plaid, polka dots, or floral.

I use frames some, but usually only rectangular or circular ones. I very rarely use staples, binder clips, or paper clips. I also don't use the ribbons with 2 bows either, or if I do, I will erase one of the bows. I have no idea what to do with bottle caps even though I think they are cute. I don't ever use doodles because I don't know how to make them fit in my layouts.