View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 09:24 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubia Padilha View Post
me deleting all the tags, buttons, diagonal stripped papers, journal cards, bows, ricrac, butterflies from my kits...

Nooooo! (Sorry, not cool enough to go find a gif for it!) I love diagonal striped papers (seriously, my most used patterns!), ric rac, and bows. And even though I listed journal cards as something I never use on layouts, I do shrink them down and print them as planner stickers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubia Padilha View Post
But, srsly now... I can't use flowers/foliages. I wish I could make those super gorgeous clusters you all do, but I can't. I never know where to put it, what to put on it... So, I usually hide a flower or something behind a photo or element and call it done. LOL

And, girls, open your minds to ricrac! They are SO fun! Maybe I am too old, but I will never get tired of ricracs and acrylic alphas. I think we should get them back on trend. LOL
You are amazing at scrapping with all the flat and messy elements, and your pages are gorgeous as they are! I think they'd end up too busy with huge floral clusters, so maybe that's why you can't make them work. As for ric rac, yes please! I love all the flat ribbons, including ric rac. (Maybe I'm just old, too? Then again, wisdom comes with age...)