View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 02:07 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftytam View Post
How are things going for you, Jo?
We are doing ok. our numbers are slowly coming down but we are still losing too many in the aged sector. The aged care homes have been hit very very hard, sadly. The youngest to pass over night was in his 20's...so sad, and scary.

Most people are behaving, some aren't but thankfully it looks like the ding dongs are finally staying home, mostly.

One man who got caught after curfew told the cops he was born with a birth condition that makes him immune to Covid!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep, we have them down here too

Our family is doing fine, kids are both at uni online, hubs and I are still working from home, we did that anyway so not a biggie for us but I think the tedium of it all is starting to set in. We feel a bit like hamsters on a wheel... going really fast...nowhere!

The thing that keeps me going some days is that this has to end... at some stage, one way or the other cos I can't see us living like this for the rest of our lives. Plus we are so past ready to go on a cruise, or 10, that we live in hope, it's the only way.

Hope things at your place are settling down again and everyone is staying safe.

Have a super weekend all, it's Friday afternoon down here and the sabbath starts in just over an hour and a half and then it's rest time.

hugs to all xx