View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 01:37 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Welcome Mirjam, so glad you're here!
I'm still sort of trying to find what my style of scrapping is. I've only been at it for two years so I'm definitely still learning and experimenting. I have discovered that I love using templates and own many but once in a while I like to create a page from scratch just to see if I can! Those pages usually end up being more on the clean and simple side. I know that I like order on my page and the papers have to look just right. I usually end up changing my mind on which papers to use quite often when I create a layout. I'm also known to spend 2 hours on a layout only to scrap it because it just doesn't look right. I'm definitely a one kit scrapper and will only go searching in other kits if I can't find what I need in the one I'm working on, but it's rare. I love using mixed media. Splashes, paint, gesso, scatters, I love and need them! I'm not much of a pocket scrapper, not because I don't like them, I just don't seem to gravitate toward those templates when it's time to create a page. I love clusters and drool over some of the gorgeous layouts here in the gallery. There are so many wonderfully talented scrappers here at SSD! I'm inspired every time I go through the gallery.