View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 11:18 AM
Sweetie Pie

profile gallery send pm
Default I stole the llama

AND I AINT GIVING IT BACK!!! :P

*runs away from Amanda*

... hehe..

and I'm hanging my head in shame that this is my first post....

So does that mean I have to introduce myself???

Yes you all want to be bored silly you say... Okay then.... let the boring comance.

Hi My names Peta and I'm lazy or should it be crazy? hehe.

I've been staying up late scrapping layouts for the last two years ... I need sleep!! ROFL. I'm an Australian. I've meet the sweet Miz Suzy in person, I really wasn't stalking her you know - I just *HAPPENED* to be out side her house late one night.. that's all.....

I've been lucky in my past sweet shoppe forum life - when I went under my other alias - to get to annoy and play with the sweet Miz Robin and the sweet Miz Sandra.... well that was till that whole cookie thing... but we won't talk about that one.... lets just say I didn't eat the last tim tam and oreo no matter what they say!

I was also lucky once upon a time to work with the sweet Miz Dani ... and again I tell ya it was a mistake - it wasn't me, those rumors where so untrue!!

What else?

Ohh I'm dateing a guy name Stacy. No he's not a girl. He really is a boy. I once said that should give our kids unisex names also... but for some reason Stacy thinks that's mean!? <~~ he is a little silly - but then you should alread guess that about him, after all he is in love with me! [poor boy ROFL]

I don't own any children, any animals [well other then my nintendo dogs!] or even a camera for that matter. [yes - I am odd I know]

I steal my sisters children - hey she's got four of them I think she got more then enough!

I'm a student of life the universe and everything - ohh and graphic design.

and I really really really should go to bed.

*edited to add* this silly thing logged me out while I was waffeling on... I thought for a moment there I had lost my post - aren't you all glad that didn't happen or you would missed out totally!... hehe.

My Blog:Scraptastically Yours
DESIGN TEAM MEMBER FOR UP2SCAPS MAGAZINE

Last edited by Possum; 03-08-2007 at 11:22 AM.