View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 10:44 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping?

I've been digitally scrapping for more than a third of my life: since February 2003.

(02) When or how did you first discover SSD?

I was around when it first opened. That's all I really remember!

(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day?

Hmm... a cold Diet Coke & something dumb on the TV to half-watch followed by plenty o' sleep.

(04) What's the last show you binge-watched?

I just started season 3 of 'Chuck' on Netflix. I'm switching between that and the second season of 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.'

(05) What's your biggest pet peeve?

I have so many! Ha! Lately, it's been people's driving habits: not using turn signals, driving under the speed limit, pulling out in traffic and forcing everyone to stop so they can merge, etc. etc. etc. Can you tell that my daughter's school is 20 minutes away & I have to drive her back and forth every day?!

(06) What's your best quality?

When I love, I love hard and wide and deep. This applies to places and things and ideas as well as people.

(07) Where did you go on your last vacation?

The last vacation we went on was our babymoon to Nashville, TN in May 2009!

(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why?

I love nighttime when things are quiet & little people are sleeping.

(09) What was your worst (first) date like?

Hmmm... there was the one when I met a guy at Barnes 'n' Noble, and my car died in the parking lot as I was pulling in. We made super awkward chitchat in the cafe for a few minutes before he said he was hungry and wanted to go to Taco Bell. I had to ride with him in his 80s jalopy over to TB where he 'treated' me to a couple of soft tacos. He ate, like, 8 and talked abt himself in between mouthfuls. There was obviously no spark between us so he dropped me back off at the store & then I had to spend another hour waiting on a friend to come over and jump my car so I could make it back to my parents' house without them knowing I had gone out to meet a stranger.

(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house?

I make a great cheeseburger pie & a great baked spaghetti (both casseroles).

(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not?

No. Three words: The. Butterfly. Effect.

[If you have not seen that movie, you should.]

(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why?

Of course, I would be Anne Shirley Blythe. As if there was any doubt.

(13) What's your least favorite household chore?

Laundry! The whole process is so terrible: hauling things down the stairs, having to separate into like colors, the godawful folding or hanging up but before the load gets too wrinkled, & then hauling everything back up the stairs.

(14) What's one thing you know to be true?

There is always hope, and love always wins.

(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year?

My bestie/cousin is getting married this fall, and I can't wait to see her again (she lives 1100 miles away) & get to share in her special day!

(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich?

I would choose to be obnoxiously smart so I could invent something to make me obnoxiously rich.

(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite?

I don't have one favorite memory. My favorite times with them are times when we're just together being ourselves.

(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why?

Glennon Doyle Melton is my everything.

(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn?

One time I went as a purple M'n'M which simply involved a plain purple sweatshirt with a taped paper 'M' on it and half of my face painted purple.

(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor?

Walmart has a two-for-one: cookies 'n' creme and peanut butter cup. Man, it is good.