View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 06:55 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? I think it has been since 2008 or maybe early 2009 I am not entirely sure... late 2008 or early 2009 lol
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? I discovered it the first time probably around 2010 just searching for supplies, I don't think I joined the forum at all. Then this winter jumped in and joined the forum
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? coloring, watching mindless tv, playing games with the family
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? husband I binge watched Parks & Rec (well binge watched as in 2 episodes at a time...we are lame and don't really watch tv for long stretches ever but we started and finished the series)
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? when people chew with their mouth open
(06) What's your best quality? I'm a little too organized - it drives me crazy, because it can really be a downfall, but it probably is one of the best qualities for lots of reasons and most people love it about me
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? We took a 2 day trip to DC last month (tagged along for my husband's work trip) but last non work trip was to see my grandma in NC for a day
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? Either 10 am - noon because I may actually be home without anyone here and can catch up on all the things that haven't gotten done and need done, or dinner time when we are all sitting down together and going through our day
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? Worst date was probably a movie - I hated the movie and my date knew I would hate it, we went with a group of friends - and the guys all talked loudly through the whole thing (this was high school)
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? Cookie salad if we need something sweet - it used to be garlic rice or homemade BBQ chicken...but new allergies have made all of those dishes not something I can eat, so now I'm not sure
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? I always ponder this question, I think there are things that I would wish didn't happen, but I don't know that I would change them - because I fear that would set in motion so many other changes, and there would be no way to know how those changes would affect my life now and I am content and happy with life. There are struggles, there are hard things - but we are content and filled with joy.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? I think I would be Bones - she is brilliant, and out spoken and gets to do some cool stuff
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? laundry and dishes
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? God loves me and us
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? taking our trip this summer to MN to see family
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? obnoxiously smart
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? Christmas time is my favorite memory, there's not a specific memory from one Christmas, I have lots of memories from Christmas but just a general feeling that thinking about Christmas brings. From the Christmas my dad was deployed when I was a kid during the first Gulf War and we flew to my grandma's to surprise family, to getting my first bike, to the first Christmas as a mom, to just having waffles on Christmas morning, reading the Christmas story from Luke...they all coming flooding back.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? My sister is one of my heroes, she has gone through so much in her life from medical issues, to hard things in her relationship, but has kept a positive attitude about life, continued to fight for herself and be an advocate, she's upbeat, she loves her family, she works passionately at her job, she works hard at it and cares deeply for the kids she works with.
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? I was a red crayon one year
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Therapy